Welcome to the websites of the English Club TV channel!
ENGLISH CLUB TV and all entities that control, are controlled by, or are affiliated or under common control with ENGLISH CLUB TV are herein collectively referred to as “we,” “us” or “our”.
- USE OF THE CONTENT. All information, materials, functions and the other content (including Submissions, as defined in Section 3, entitled “SUBMISSIONS”) published on the ENGLISH CLUB TV websites are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to our licensors and/or licensees or us. We may change the ENGLISH CLUB TV websites or delete the content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from any ENGLISH CLUB TV website may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as a part of the ENGLISH CLUB TV website, except that where the ENGLISH CLUB TV website is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, “re-mailing” or high-volume or automated use of the ENGLISH CLUB TV websites is prohibited.In case if we offer to download a software from the ENGLISH CLUB TV website and you download such a software, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer the title of the Software to you. You may not distribute or otherwise exploit the Software or decompile, change, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form.
- PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMUNICATION “Public Forum” means an area, site or feature offered as part of any ENGLISH CLUB TV Site that offers the opportunity for users to Distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more ENGLISH CLUB TV Site users, including a chat area, message board, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environment, profile page, conversation page, blog, e-mail function (including electronic greeting cards and send-a-friend e-mails).You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you Distribute on or through any ENGLISH CLUB TV website under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. We have no duty to monitor any Public Forum.Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith.We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to Submissions you distribute.
- RULES OF CONDUCT The following Rules of Conduct apply to the ENGLISH CLUB TV websites. By using the ENGLISH CLUB TV websites, you agree that you will not distribute any Submission that:
6.1.1. is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person;
6.1.2. is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive;
6.1.3. is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit;
6.1.4. or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
6.2. is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
6.3. infringes or violates any right of a third party including:
6.3.1. copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights;
6.3.2. right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity;
6.3.3. or any confidentiality obligation; is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
6.4. contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the ENGLISH CLUB TV Sites or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the ENGLISH CLUB TV Sites;
6.4.1. does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum;
6.4.2. violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum, including its age restrictions and procedures;
6.4.3. or is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming,” “spamming, ” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- DISCLAIMERS THE CONTENT ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE ENGLISH CLUB TV WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM ANY ENGLISH CLUB TV SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY ENGLISH CLUB TV SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION).Furthermore, the Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information appearing on the ENGLISH CLUB TV website is strictly at your own risk.ENGLISH CLUB TV websites may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of these sites, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by our users.The content of ENGLISH CLUB TV websites is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. Such content is not intended to, and do not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in, or accessible through, the ENGLISH CLUB TV Sites without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer or professional licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.
- CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances as determined by us in our sole discretion, of users who are infringers of copyright.To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
15.1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
15.2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
15.3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
15.4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
15.5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
15.6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
15.7. We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on any ENGLISH CLUB TV website, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following;
15.8. Your physical or electronic signature;
15.9. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
15.10. A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
15.11. and Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United Kingdom, for any judicial district in which ENGLISH CLUB TV may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such a person.
- ATTRIBUTION AND NOTICES The following provisions apply to certain third party Content made available on certain ENGLISH CLUB TV websites. Where applicable, the following provisions apply in lieu of any specifically inconsistent provisions above. However, in other circumstances, the following provisions shall not limit or be applied in construing any provisions above. ENGLISH CLUB TV text, photo, graphic, audio, and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication, or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these ENGLISH CLUB TV materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. Users may not download or reproduce a substantial portion of the ENGLISH CLUB TV material found on this website. ENGLISH CLUB TV will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
- ENGLISH CLUB TV News. All of the ENGLISH CLUB TV News releases are protected by copyright and other applicable laws, treaties, and conventions. The information contained in such releases is furnished by ENGLISH CLUB TV news suppliers/members, who are solely responsib